Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Delicious chocolatey goodness... YUM.

Lately I have been more conscious of the foods I eat. By this I mean I have been trying to all the food that goes into my body (and the bodies of my little ones) good for me. Being a lover of good food, it must also be tasty!

Today's Drinking chocolate was just that. Oh BOY OH BOY it was!

Being the frugal vegan, I recently bought four half gallons of silk soymilk. They are on sale at my whole foods and coupled with my $1 mambo sprouts coupon, they cost me a little over a buck and a half per half gallon. I've been buying the silk enhanced and I also bought chocolate.

which brings me to my delicious chocolatey goodness!

I poured a few cups of chocolate soymilk, 3 tbsp flax meal, a scoop of protein powder, a heaping spoon of peanut butter and a rather ripe banana and blended them all together using my little submersible blender and wowsers!

YUM.

this will be repeated! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!

That's a POWER drink! An athlete drink this after a triathlon race or a marathon! You must be a POWER athlete! :)

I also make the same drink except I use Westsoy vanilla soymilk with a frozen banana. Try to use a frozen banana next time. Peel the skin off and put in the freeze inside a plastic bag. It's delicious! I also add a tablespoon of honey. Sometime I add frozen strawberries.

Hey, thanks for visiting Cindi and Kayla. They had a BLAST with you guys! Come visit again soon..

Have a great Labor Day weekend with your family.

Dennis

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home