Monday, April 03, 2006

Why start yet another blog??? > and a frugal vegan one at that???

well... that's a good question.

The reason I've started this journal is simply to document the fact that it is quite possible to be both vegan and frugal.. at the same time!

I've always been a thrifty person.. cheap, tightwad.. whatever...

and I hate it when I hear people say how expensive it is to eat healthy...
so, I figured this would be a good way to hammer out all the easy things one can do to live a healthy life, frugally.

I'll see where it goes from here!

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

great idea for a blog!

i'm not much of a cook, but i did make a really yummy 9 x 13 vegan chocolate wacky cake with vanilla frosting with organic ingredients for under $5 total for my book club! i can find the recipe for you if you are ever in the mood for an easy, inexpensive cake.

6:58 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

I'd love the recipe! The name alone makes me want to try it!
thanks for visiting, AND being the first to post a comment, Jen!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home