Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Two Gun Chili & Cornbread!

Tonight's meal will be one of my favorites... the weather has been too warm to want Chili, but it dropped down to 45-50 so I thought tonight's the night for some yummmm.

;)

chili is such an easy thing to make, and there are millions of recipes out there. At our house it's not chili night without cornbread as well. I usually have everything needed to make this in the pantry and have even developed my own time saving system to help with that. I like to make a batch of the cornbread as a mix to keep on hand for those days when we NEED cornbread (and yes, we have those days!) Secretly (Or not so secretly now that I'm admitting it here) it makes me happy to see my jar in the cupboard!



and seeing these on the table makes me even happier! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home