Friday, April 07, 2006

pizza pizza pizza!!!

I do love pizza!

Tonight's frugal meal is homemade veggie pizza. I've been making homemade whole wheat crusts for years. The family actually prefers my pizza to any they've ever had. That always makes me feel good! Our favorite cheese is called Vegan Gourmet. The toppings will be tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and plenty of garlic, and of course homemade pizza sauce.

Today was spent at the National Air & Space museum. If you'd like to hear more about that, check out my DC Daily Photo blog... I'm too tired to post much more about it right now!

happy friday~

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Isn't it cool how they eventually stop liking the delivered stuff and the store-bought kind once they've had a whole-wheat crust and actual fresh toppings? My fiance had pizza with his family after an uncle's funeral, and told me he could barely eat it--"It was so awful! Greasy and bland and didn't stick with me." he told me! (Must thank Mother again for the bread-maker, even though we only use it to mix up pizza dough! LOL)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home