Sunday, February 03, 2008

uber baby...

I hear it all the time, people thinking it's not possible to be healthy and to eat a vegan diet. I was shocked when my hubby told me that he over heard some employees of Whole Foods saying "you just can't be vegan and pregnant."... don't worry.. he promptly informed them that it is quite possible, and four months ago we had the 8 lb 22 inch vegan home birth to prove it =) .

well.. now.. that little guy has more than doubled his weight.. he's 16 1/2 pounds!!! and about 27 inches long. Our Uberbaby is purely breastfed and doing fabulous!

my most recent pictures are on the camera still... as well as some pretty fun videos. We're in the midst of an upgrade to our data storage situation. When we have the kinks worked out, pictures will come =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

You and uber baby so rock!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, mama!

I was just telling someone the other day about how I knew a cool vegan mom who had a big, healthy homebirth baby... that it CAN be done. :)

What a big boy! Can't wait to see the latest pics.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home